Pages


Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Alright guys...everyone has told me I need to try this blogging stuff, so I'm going to give it a try.  Not really sure what I'm doing yet since there are so many things I don't quite understand.  All these gadgets...trying to figure out how to post pics...etc.  BUT, I guess with time I'll learn.  I do love to read everyone else's blogs so I'll know what each of you are up too, and I love looking at pictures of everyone's sweet babies!  I hope this will keep everyone up to date on what we're doing and give you a little glimpse into our crazy but wonderful life! 

1 comment:

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am one blessed woman! I am married to a wonderul, caring and hot looking man named Brian, I have three of the most amazing kids on earth (who I love to talk and brag about all the time), and I have the most awesome friends anyone could ask for! I am forgiven and will spend eternal life with my Savior in heaven! I stay crazy busy working, taking my kids everywhere from dance to ball to parties. I am a very laid back kind of gal and take things as they come. Other than that everything else seems to fall into place.